HawkEye™ in Real Time (click here for more RT features)
Advancements in our technology have allowed us to provide the HawkEye program as a real-time service, giving an unlimited number of authorized users access to an active drilling operation. This service is called HawkEye™ RT, and incorporates all of the features of the original HawkEye™ program as well as the following:
- server-fed timelog and depthlog information
- hydraulics and torque & drag analysis on the live data
- graphically displayed the current BHA and top drive height
- unlimited remote users
- secure and free project data server storage
RT strengthens its user companies by reducing the costs of drilling by 25-35%. Companies who connect to a job with HawkEye™ RT can allow any personnel in the company view timelog, depthlog and survey data. Their access can be restricted to view-only, or their authorization expanded to add/edit target and proposal information. This phenomenon results in three things:
- Fewer errors: More eyes on the drilling operation means there is a much smaller chance for errors to occur.
- Better wells: The result of fewer errors is the drilling of better wells that include more payzone, contain fewer kinks and severe doglegs, and ultimately produce better overall. This matters more than ever.
- Faster Decisions: With more personnel exposed to so many aspects of the same job at the same time, a company is able to speed up the decision-making process in an operation and get things done with fewer unnecessary emails and other redundant communication.
HawkEye™ Retail Version (click here to order)
The HawkEye™ retail version has taken directional drilling and well planning to the next level with a rich 3D interface, powerful projections and anti-collision reports. For ten years the industry has embraced the cost-saving and time-saving potential of this application. The visual impact of HawkEye™ combined with industry-standard separation factor calculations, plot and report generating capabilities, and advanced geodetics, have made this program an indispensable tool for many dozens of directional companies and operators.