HawkEye™ Retail Version (click here to order)
The HawkEye™ retail version has taken directional drilling and well planning to the next level with a rich 3D interface, powerful projections and anti-collision reports. For ten years the industry has embraced the cost-saving and time-saving potential of this application. The visual impact of HawkEye™ combined with industry-standard separation factor calculations, plot and report generating capabilities, and advanced geodetics, have made this program an indispensable tool for many dozens of directional companies and operators.
HawkEye™ in Real Time (click here for more RT features)
Recent advancements have allowed us to provide the program as a real-time service, giving an unlimited number of authorized users access to an active drilling operation. This new service is called HawkEye™ RT, and incorporates all of the features of the original HawkEye™ program as well as the following:
- server-fed timelog and depthlog information
- hydraulics and torque & drag analysis on the live data
- graphically displayed the current BHA and top drive height
- unlimited remote users
- secure and free project data server storage
RT strengthens its user companies by saving money and broadening operational knowledge of a drilling operation. Companies who choose to connect to a job with HawkEye™ RT can allow any personnel in the company view timelog, depthlog and survey data. Their access can be restricted to view-only, or their authorization expanded to add/edit target and proposal information. This phenomenon results in three things:
- Fewer errors: More eyes on the drilling operation means there is a much smaller chance for errors to occur. Fewer errors always means money saved.
- More Confidence: The ability to display virtually all the critical data of a job in real time from anywhere in the world means a company is demonstrating innovation and control over their role in a multi-million dollar drilling operation.
- Diversification of knowledge: With more personnel exposed to so many aspects of the same job at the same time, a company is able to passively train each other with minimal effort, leading to greater institutional knowledge and a greater understanding of what they are doing as a whole.